Welcome to the Old Capital Soccer League website!
Thanks for your interest. If you have any questions regarding schedules, registration or the upcoming season please don't hesitate to contact us or to call the Baldwin County Recreation Department at 478-445-0785.
Keep up with the latest OCSL soccer news. Like our Facebook page!
- First games of the season will be played on March 4th.
- All leagues will gather at the soccer fields at the end of the season for a banquet and awards on May 6 at noon.
- The OCSL Board meets monthly throughout the year. Meetings are held on the second Monday of the month at 6 pm at the Baldwin County Recreation Department. The Feb. 13 meeting will be an coach organizational and team selection meeting, regular board meetings will held March 13, April 10, and May 8, June 12, July 10.
- The annual membership meeting will be held at the end of the spring season. Any changes to the Constitution, Bylaws, Rules, or General Procedures as well as a slate of officers for open Board positions will be submitted 30 days in advance of the meeting. Amendments to the Constitution of this League shall be made at the Annual Meeting and shall be deemed adopted by an affirmative vote of two-thirds of the authorized votes at the meeting. The By-Laws, General Procedures, and Specific Rules, may be adopted and or changed at the Annual Meeting by a simple majority of the authorized votes.
- Parents and coaches, you can get more involved by attending an OCSL Board meeting! The OCSL board meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Baldwin County Recreation Center. Meeting minutes are available here.
Volunteers are needed for several Soccer Committee positions and to help with various activities.
Our league is only as strong as our volunteer support. Click on the link below to learn how you can make a big difference by giving a little bit of your time.