Welcome to the Old Capital Soccer League website!
Thanks for your interest. If you have any questions regarding schedules, registration or the upcoming season please don't hesitate to contact us or to call the Baldwin County Recreation Department at 478-445-0785.
Keep up with the latest OCSL soccer news. Like our Facebook page!
- Spring Season registration has been extended through Feb. 12, 2018.
- Register online at http://bcparksandrec.com/. Instructions to create a parent account and register your children are available from the Baldwin County Recreation Department at http://www.baldwincountyga.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/REG-INSTR-PUBLIC.doc
- Games will be played between March 10 and May 5.
- The annual membership meeting will be held at the end of the spring season. Any changes to the Constitution, Bylaws, Rules, or General Procedures as well as a slate of officers for open Board positions will be submitted 30 days in advance of the meeting. Amendments to the Constitution of this League shall be made at the Annual Meeting and shall be deemed adopted by an affirmative vote of two-thirds of the authorized votes at the meeting. The By-Laws, General Procedures, and Specific Rules, may be adopted and or changed at the Annual Meeting by a simple majority of the authorized votes.
- Parents and coaches, you can get more involved by attending an OCSL Board meeting! The OCSL board meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Baldwin County Recreation Center. Meeting minutes are available here.
Volunteers are needed for several Soccer Committee positions and to help with various activities.
Our league is only as strong as our volunteer support. Click on the link below to learn how you can make a big difference by giving a little bit of your time.